The Concrete Institute of Australia has awarded PSM and Taylor Thomson Whitting the 2017 Award for Excellence. Click here to read more
PSM is proud to be sponsoring the 16th Australasian Tunnelling Conference in 2017.
The theme of the conference is Challenging Underground Space: Bigger, Better, More
and is taking place at Star City Sydney from 30 October - 1 November 2017. It is a great
opportunity for individuals to take time out from their day-to-day to learn from and
reflect on the many advances made by the industry. It is a great opportunity to meet,
explain, question and listen.
Only held every 3 years, ATS2017 provides a unique platform for technical leaders to
present innovations in design and delivery proving that continuous improvement is
driving ‘better’, more efficient project outcomes.
Find out more at www.ats2017.com.au
More Articles ...
- Monitoring Pavement Relief of the Hume Highway During Undermining
- UC celebrates a new Engineering Geology lectureship
- PSM is approved by the Queensland Government, Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR)
- NSW Road and Maritime Services Slope Risk Analysis
- Registered Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ)